I Want to be a Princess
I want to be a princess
Will you be my prince?
I want to be a princess
I really don't want a frog
I want a someone who will love me
As no one else ever could
I want someone who will protect me
And stay true like he should
I want someone who will be a friend
Who will never break my heart
I want someone who will pursue me
Not tear my dreams apart
I just want to be a princess
Why is that so hard?
Yesterday I met Him
He is valiant, amazing and strong
And I know that He is real
He has been there all along
He fought the wild dragon
He saved me from certain death
He gave me beauty from ashes
He has given me a heart fullfilled
Today I became His princess
And oh, He loves me so
As no man ever has
As no man ever will
Someday I will see His face
His wonderful, sincere grin
He says He’s coming very soon
And those who love him will definitely win
He’ll rescue as a hero
As a champion to save our lives
With all my heart I know this is true
For He has never told a lie
No comments:
Post a Comment