Oooh, the buts fell very behind this week as I was away camping and didn't have internet access. Whoops! Well, here's another! :)
--
John announced: “Someone is coming soon who is greater than I am—so much greater that I’m not even worthy to stoop down like a slave and untie the straps of his sandals. I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit!”
Mark 1:7-8
--
There is only so much we can do for others. Once we have done all God has called us to do to help them, we must release them to God and know that He is able to do so much more! We should not be looking to please others so much that they will like us more than what is healthy, but instead, inspire them to turn to God and let Him be their source. He's the best of all!
No comments:
Post a Comment