For the Lord has redeemed Israel
from those too strong for them.
They will come home and sing songs of joy
on the heights of Jerusalem.
They will be radiant because of the Lord’s good gifts—
the abundant crops of grain, new wine, and olive oil,
and the healthy flocks and herds.
Their life will be like a watered garden,
and all their sorrows will be
gone.
The young women will dance for joy,
and the men—old and young—will join in the celebration.
I will turn their mourn
ing into joy.
I will comfort them and exchange their sorrow for rejoicing.
The priests will enjoy abundance,
and my people will feast on my good gifts.
I, the Lord, have spoken!”
[Jeremiah 31:11-14]
~*~
What an Awesome God!
No one but our Amazing God could possibly love us like that...
His love is more than enough.
So blessed... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment